Hello there, keto friends! I´m sharing today a quick and easy recipe for keto muffins, done both with strawberries and blueberries. Because yes, on our super cool keto diet, we can have delicious muffins. I use a keto-friendly almond flour, which makes these keto muffins taste like the real deal, you seriously won`t tell the difference.
What I do is I divide the end batter into 2 equal parts, mix one with strawberries and the other with blueberries and I fill up a 12 hole muffin tray like this.
The end result is yummy and diverse, with no extra work. My husband who usually is quite picky with keto sweets said he super loved these. I make these for dessert in the evening and then we also have them for breakfast, with some yogurt aside or just coffee.
So, here comes the recipe. Let me know how yours turned out.
Best Strawberry and Blueberry Keto Muffins
- 2 cups Almond flour 300 g
- 1/4 cup Powdered Erythritol 60 g
- 3 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Butter 60 g
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream 80 ml
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 pinch of Salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 cup Chopped Strawberries 100 g
- 2/3 cup Blueberries 100 g
- Preheat the oven at 350°F (175°C). Prepare a 12 hole muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, butter, erythritol, salt, baking powder and vanilla. Whisk until fully combined, with a mixer or in a food processor.
- Add the almond flour and combine well.
- Slowly add heavy cream, so you are left with a grainy, thick batter, but that would still fall off the spoon.
- Divide the batter into 2 equal parts. Gently fold in strawberries in one part and blueberries in the other.
- Divide the strawberry batter in 6 muffin liners and the blueberry batter into the other 6, filling 3/4 of each muffin liner.
- Bake the strawberry muffins and the blueberry muffins until they are brown on the top, for about 20 to 25 minutes. You can insert a toothpick towards the end and if it comes out clean or just with a few crumbles, your muffins are ready.
- Cool your muffins for 10 to 15 minutes before servings.
Tadaa! You can now enjoy your keto muffins, in 2 flavors!
* This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer for more info.