Homemade gifts are so cool and so much fun to make! If you also make multiple gifts, they can end up being inexpensive. But most importantly they will be special because they each are unique and the person who you are giving it to will appreciate for sure that you really put some effort into it.
I’ve rounded up a list of mostly inexpensive gift ideas for Christmas from some amazing bloggers I follow. I chose most of their projects because they are easy to make. I am personally not pro enough to go into more complex projects. These are things you can prepare without owning a sewing machine or specific tools, which makes them super approachable to basically anyone. You will need a printer in some cases if you want to take advantage of the beautiful labels that some bloggers generously offer for free, but you can always keep it super simple.
My husband and I have decided this year to start a tradition and keep an average budget of 15 Euros per gift / per person (more about this here) and I believe most of the gifts selected qualify into our budget as well, so I will keep a close eye on what we will do next for our friends and family.
DIY Lime & Mint Foot Soak from TIDYMOM
2. Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix from The Yummy Life
3. Candy Cane Mint Cookies from The 36th Avenue
4. Antique teacup candles from Martha Stewart
5. Cowgirl Cookies from Bakerella
6. Holiday Cookie Decorating Gift Box from Just Measuring Up
7. Christmas Cookie Kit from Sprinkle Some Fun
8. Snow Day Survival Kit Christmas Gift from the DIY Mommy
9. A movie night in a tin from the DIY Mommy
10. Peppermint Candy Cane Sugar Scrub from the Idea Room
11. Butterfingers Dip from The 36th Avenue
12. Mint Chocolate Whipped Body Butter from Mommypotamus
13. Homemade bath salts from MommyPotamus
14. Natural Blush from Mommypotamus
15. Oatmeal Lavender Bath Soak from Homework
16. Citrus Sugar Scrubs from Delia Creates
17. Homemade Soup Mixes in a Jar from Wholefully
18. Recipe Ring Gift from Lil’Luna
19. Homemade Limoncello from The Cottage Market
20. Pineapple – Ferrero Rocher – Champagne from Conny Simon
21. DIY Sangria Dispenser from Fantabulosity