Ready for spooky, disgusting or simply fun Halloween food? I know, us too! How about some super easy to make and kid-friendly options?
I love Halloween and I was searching the other days for something that is easy to put together for our party. But although I came across many gorgeous and creative ideas, I soon realized that they were very complex to make and frankly, with loads of sugars or food additives we don’t know much about.
A too hard or too sweet recipe is not an option for us. We have a few busy weeks with our 2 little ones + adult life + product launch and we try to avoid added sugars as much as possible.
So since I couldn’t find a list that felt just right for us, I thought about compiling one with recipes or options you can easily make at home, no extra baking and carving skills need.
Plus you can probably make them with what you have at home or you can find the materials at your nearest supermarket. Most of these are healthy or you can adapt it to your dietary preferences. They are great for kids, you can prepare most of them together to make the process fun. Happy Halloween!
1. Mini Pancake Molds from Geek Alerts
2. Frankenstein Smoothie Bowl from Healthy Little Foodies
3. Mummy Hot Dogs from Creative Juice
4. Ghost Fruit Kabobs from Katarina’s Paperie
5. Healthy Halloween Snacks from Lil Luna
6. Snacks for school from I Heart Naptime
7. Creepy Halloween Eyeballs from All Recipes
8. Pumpkin Guacamole from Lil Luna
9. Party Food from Foxes Love Lemons
10. Pudding, Fruit, and Jello Cups from Kitchen Fun with my 3 Sons
11. Cheesy Breadstick Bones from Just a Taste
12. Halloween Caprese Salad from Ciera Design
13. Severed Fingers In A Bun from Party Tipz
14. Mini Mummy Pizzas from Mommy Musings
15. Spooky Orange Faces from Danya Banya
* This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer for more info.